Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Dehydrating


Lately, I have been a dehydrating queen. I have always loved to make dehydrated apples and bananas but I just recently came across a wonderful website that's all about dehydrating. I am so grateful for people like this who take the time to share their talents on line. Even though she is in Pennsylvania I can still learn from her all the way across the country. (The Internet isn't all bad.)
There are so many things you can dehydrate and it is wonderful for your food storage. Also, if you purchase a dehydrator that lets you control the temperature, you can make raw foods for your long term food storage. I love this because enzymes are so important for our health and you cant get enzymes in canned food. Check out her website it's Dehydrate2store.com and happy dehydrating!

No comments: